You can make our community an even better place to live by becoming an AVRA volunteer. We currently have active volunteers in a number of areas and assignments change often.
Fill out the form below and we’ll help you find something that aligns with your interests and available time. When a suitable volunteer position becomes available, you will be contacted one of our two Volunteer co-Coordinators, Sandra Carter and Andrea Felix. Here are some of the ways that people are currently volunteering and have volunteered in the past.
- Participating in events
- Landscaping, maintenance and repair
- Financial, strategic and business planning
- Participating on an AVRA committee
- Becoming an AVRA Board member
- Posting comments and pictures on the AVRA Facebook group page
- Helping with the AVRA website
- Becoming a street captain
- Et cetera!
Volunteering with AVRA can be a very rewarding experience! Please read: